What’s up everyone? Happy Monday!
Episode 012 is up!
In this interview, Mike and I covered some really great stuff including thinking in terms of future dollars (i.e. what is best for my business down the road and what will have the best impact on people),leveraging personal finance to put yourself in a position to win in the long term, and simply going on the offense in life. Awesome stuff! I hope you guys enjoyed this episode, and if you did please share it with your friends! I really appreciate it, and as always please reach out to me or leave a review on iTunes with any feedback you may have! I do pay attention to all of that and I’m constantly making changes to improve the show and bring you guys the best content possible. Also, as promised, here are links to some of the books we talked about in the episode:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson – https://www.amazon.com/Subtle-Art-Not-Giving-Counterintuitive/dp/0062457713
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday – https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Stoic-Meditations-Wisdom-Perseverance/dp/0735211736
- Relentless by Tim Grover – https://www.amazon.com/Relentless-Unstoppable-Tim-S-Grover/dp/1476714207
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight – https://www.amazon.com/Shoe-Dog-Memoir-Creator-Nike/dp/1501135910
- Engineering the Alpha by John Romaniello – https://www.amazon.com/Engineering-Alpha-World-Unreal-Muscle/dp/0062220896
Last thing – here’s the blog post Mike talked about on the lessons he learned from working with GaryVee for 2 years: http://www.ontheregimen.com/2016/03/12/gary-vaynerchuk-5xd-income/
Have a great week everyone!